Be called back


A horizontal component used to support the rafters of the frame. For modular and removable structures, rafters are not used as they are in traditional buildings. The ridge purlin is located at the top of the frame; the eave purlin is located on the base of the slope, the intermediate purlins are located between the two. The purlins support the structure’s cover.