Be called back


A metallic component placed horizontally on the long wall or on the gable, used to support cladding panels, for example.

Noggings are parts which enable the correct attachment of the exterior surfacing, whether this consists of single or double skin cladding, or, in some cases, canvas.

Synonyms include: gable nogging and span nogging