Metal-textile and steel building
Often in opposition to one another, these two large families of modular and removable buildings can adapt to any fluctuation in your activities, whether planned or imposed. The choice of which of these structures to adopt will depend on how you intend to use it, the length of time you will need it for and also the economic impact. At Locabri, we are here to help you make the most appropriate choice in relation to your requirements.
Your reception areas
- User safety. Hosting the public, even temporarily, requires that your buildings meet current safety standards, particularly CTS-ERP regulations.
- User comfort. Visitors, schoolchildren, shoppers... Whatever the context, pleasant spaces are at the heart of a quality user experience.
- Continuity of service,Building work, peaks of attendance or seasonal activity: it is important to ensure the best possible environment for your audiences, and to keep your services active at all times.
- Locabri designs temporary additional spaces in compliance with CTS-ERP regulations. Available within 15 days, you can choose the standard buildings or customise them in line with your sector and its requirements.
- Does the project seem complicated? In order to address all aspects of the project, Locabri can help you with the framing of the design, the planning of financing arrangements, administrative procedures and deployment.
- Locabri offers two types of buildings for accommodating the public: marquees and awnings, in their standard or customisable forms.
your Industrial buildings
- A 100% adaptable space. An efficient business requires buildings that meet your needs in terms of volume and space, integrating as well as possible into your production line.
- An optimal production environment. A pleasant and optimised workplace is essential for the productivity of your staff, while respecting the standards specific to your sector of activity.
- The right investment.Your main focus of investment must be in your production equipment. While the building itself is essential, it should not tie up your cash flow.
- Locabri designs modular and removable industrial and commercial buildings that meet the specifications and technical specificities of your operations.
- The warehouse and industrial building product ranges are built to house your staff, workshops and various areas of activity while meeting the standards and regulatory requirements specific to your industry.
- Thanks to the rental packages for modular buildings, you no longer need to invest in buying property and you can concentrate on your core business. Your accounting is reduced. The modular structure can be included in recurrent costs.
Your storage building
- A 100% practical and economical space. Close to your production sites, your space must guarantee fluidity in stock inventory management, and facilitate the movement and responsiveness of your teams.
- The protection and safety of your stock. Your space must be designed to protect your goods (packaging, raw materials or finished products) from all weather conditions, as well as from the threat of intrusion.
- Flexible storage capacities. Site reorganisation, building work, bringing your premises into compliance: your storage areas must be able to adapt quickly to the pace of your business.
- Locabri designs temporary storage spaces that can be installed near your existing buildings, in compliance with your industry's regulations. They are customisable and fit perfectly into your value chain.
- Modular buildings are resistant: built around a steel or aluminium frame, they guarantee the total security of your goods, whatever the weather. You can adapt their side panels to your particular requirements.
- The entire range of Locabri products is aimed at meeting your storage needs. Available within 15 days, they can be installed quickly and without any specific development.
What are users saying?
Here are a few experiences and success stories from customers in industry, mass distribution and even local authorities, which explain what led them to choose modular solutions!
CORPUS BOIS: greater flexibility for storing wood
Our company builds wooden cabins, timber frames and structures. We needed a covered storage area to store dry wood. What convinced us to choose modular structures was their flexibility. Their use was not fixed in time and we would be able to develop our building according to our operations. In addition, these structures were spacious enough to install racks.